Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Characteristic Goal

Last year, I had a goal that I worked for several years, and that goal was coming out from ESL. This goal was very challenging for me, but I had achieved my goal. Since that was an academic goal, I am going to set a new goal that is about my characteristic but not about academic things. My new goal for this year is I am going to be kind to many people and I am going to help others. For me to achieve this goal I have to not be mad for something that is not so important and I am going to help others. Last year, I didn’t help people much, because I was kind of selfish, not think about others and I was mad for very little things. “A dream becomes reality when action is taken toward its achievement. -Bo Bennett” This quote helped me a lot to achieving many goals because it reminds me not to just plan a goal but enable for me to achieve it, I have to take action toward it.

No comments: